Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of microcomputer software to prepare documents, reports, etc., general business operations, and ability to deal effectively with various internal and external contacts at a level normally acquired through completion of an Associate’s degree in business.
- Approximately three to four years of related experience in order to gain knowledge of policies, procedures, and systems as well as a high level of proficiency in various microcomputer software applications.
- Good interpersonal and telephone communication skills when scheduling meetings, coordinating activities, meetings, and/or schedules.
- Good written communication skills including ability to prepare accurate and appropriate documentation and to review, proofread, and check documentation for accuracy.
- Computer skills necessary to enter and manipulate words and data and use standard microcomputer-based software to communicate with others, prepare documentation, and/or analyze data.
- Internal Contacts: Regional and corporate personnel to exchange information, schedule meetings, coordinate office work, and/or verify data.
- Basic understanding of construction, contracts, lien waivers and sworn statements is helpful.
- Performs other duties as assigned, some of which may be essential to the job.
Equal Employment Opportunity
First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, M/F/D/V