Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of basic finance principles at a level normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in finance and/or real estate. Must have the ability to analyze and understand leases, operating statements, purchase contracts, letters of intent and financial statements and a general understanding of credit and capital markets.
- One year of real estate related experience with similar job requirements a plus.
- Must have a thorough understanding of financial modeling, including the production of cash flow models, cash-on-cash yield, IRR analysis and discounted cash flow valuations utilizing both ARGUS and EXCEL.
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone communication skills.
- Strong organizational and written communication skills including ability to prepare, edit, proofread and check accurate and appropriate documentation and presentations.
- Strong computer skills necessary to prepare and adjust financial models, enter and manipulate words and data and use standard microcomputer-based software to communicate with others, prepare documentation, and/or analyze data..
- Attention to detail is a must; accuracy of financial information is critical to making correct investment decisions.
Equal Employment Opportunity First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, M/F/D/V